We don’t call the DRI 2014 Conference “the premier industry event for business continuity professionals” for nothing.
This year’s program was specially designed to give attendees a chance to truly dig into hot-button supply chain and risk management with two intensive interactive tracks, while offering event experiences any visitor can enjoy.
Still on the fence about setting aside May 18-21? Here are 5 great reasons to join us:
- Hear Some Big Ideas. DRI2014 is host to some of the top industry experts and thought leaders in the field. Case in point: Anheuser Busch’s Shekar Natajaran, a visionary thought leader so in demand that he only agrees to two or three talks a year — and we’ve got him.
- Shake Some Hands. Whether they’re coming from government, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors, everyone attending has something to teach and something to learn from each other. DRI2014’s a fantastic place to start networking with your colleagues to create a strong, globally connected community of professionals — especially at our black tie gala and awards ceremony. But before you shake any hands …
- Get Your Hands Dirty! DRI’s Volunteer Days are a huge hit for business continuity pros looking to get their hands dirty for a good cause (while earning CEAPs along the way). Full-day and half-day options let you offer as much time as you want with Habitat for Humanity and local food banks.
- Earn Your Stripes. Our educational tracks aren’t for passive listeners — they’re your opportunity to actively earn CEAPs(Continuing Education Activity Points) to keep up with your professional education.
- Get a Taste of the City. Food, sports, culture, history, oddities, shopping and more — our host city of Atlanta has something for every out-of-towner’s interests.