The next in DRI’s new one-day conference series is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area this July, and you’re cordially invited!
Dominican University of California will host the upcoming DRI Collegiate Conference — a professional-level engagement in an academic setting, this July 10, starting at 8:00 a.m. in San Rafael, CA. The event will bring certified professionals and other business continuity and resiliency thought leaders together for a discussion and exchange of information about the issues facing the industry.
DRI has assembled an expert roster of business continuity leaders for this event. Featured speakers and topics include:
- Al Berman – President, DRI International
“Current Issues and Careers in BCP”
- Edward Clayton, CBCP – Advisor of Emergency Response, Chevron
“Aligning with ISO in a Non-regulated Environment”
- Matt Bogaard, CBCP – CEO Bogaard Group International and former Head of Global Security at DreamWorks Animation SKG.
“Crisis Planning & Strategy: Using Earthquakes as a Case Study”
- Larry Chase, CBCP – Senior Director Enterprise Resiliency, Symantec
“Executive Buy-in with Risk and Resiliency Management”
- Paula L. Scalingi, Ph.D. – ED, Bay Area Center for Regional Disaster Resilience
“Gaps in Current Capabilities for Regional Integrated Risk and Resilience/Business and Operational Continuity”
The cost is a $50 donation to the DRI Foundation, and DRI certified professionals will receive full CEAPs for attending. But space is limited, so click here to register today!