Websites, eBooks, newspapers, and other media look to DRI International for the business continuity take on disaster and emergency issues in the public eye. Here’s where we’ve recently weighed in:
- Christian Science Monitor – DRI President and CEO Al Berman offers advice to those dealing with California’s fast-spreading Napa Valley wildfire.
- SC Magazine – The IT security publication features DRI in its latest eBook on business continuity planning and disaster recovery, focusing on “tools and strategies to help get formal security plans and policies in place to best serve your enterprise when, during and after a data breach strikes.”
- The DePaulia – Berman spoke with DePaul University’s student newspaper on the planning efforts around the California drought, and next steps for the state.
- Crisis Response Journal – DRI Director of Education Gary Villeneuve breaks down how good contingency planning meets government agencies’ need to adapt and responds to disasters and provide essential services
- Occupational Health & Safety Online – What real-life lessons in disaster planning and response can audiences learn from big-budget disaster movies? Read on to find out!
Keep an eye on drii.org/news.php to see where we’re featured next.