Congratulations to the winners of the Awards of Excellence at DRI-KL2016! The ceremony was held as part of DRI Malaysia’s recent conference held in Kuala Lumpur on Aug. 23-24. It gathered DRI members and industry practitioners across the region to learn and explore latest trends, best practices, regulatory requirements, challenges and case studies on the subject of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
You can view more pictures from the event here, and on DRI Malaysia’s Facebook page.
- Industry Newcomer – Mervin Kuek, Sarawak Energy
- Best ABCP – Bonifasius Abiseka Putuhena, AIA Financial Indonesia
- Best ABCP – Noor Faizah Jamaluddin, Agrobank
- Best CBCP – Sharifah Binti Omar, Maybank
- Best CBCP – Josephine Lau, UOB Bank Malaysia
- Program Leader of the Year – Dayalan Sathiamutty, BP Business Service Centre Asia Sdn Bhd.
- BCM Team of the Year – HSBC Global Service Center
- BCM Strategy of the Year – Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad
- BCM Continuity Awareness – Maybank
- BCM Continuity Awareness – RHB Bank
- BCM Continuity Awareness – Felda Global Ventures
- Best Service Provider (BCM) – PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Best BCM Organization – AIA Group
- Best BCM Organization (Public Sector) – Agrobank
- Best Industry Newcomer (Organization) – Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) (KWAP)