Get Your Questions Ready and Register for DRI’s “Ask the MBCPs” Webinar Sept. 26!
We know how much you value the real-world knowledge and experience of fellow resilience professionals. That’s why we’ve assembled this impressive panel of MBCPs to answer your questions. From various industries and with a wide range of expertise, these four Master Business Continuity Professionals have accepted the challenge and are awaiting your inquiries, which they will answer during our “Ask the MBCPs” webinar on September 26 at 2:00 p.m.
Submit as many questions as you like when you register. Please specify which panelist you’d like to reply (or all if your query is directed at everyone). As always, this DRI webinar is free of charge. Register — and ask your questions — now!
Our distinguished panelists are:
- Carla Glass, MBCP, Lead Facilities Planner, Corporate and Enterprise Services, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Carla Glass joined Northrop Grumman in 2007, recently transitioning to a new role. Throughout her career at Northrop Grumman, she has managed projects and provided support at the site, data center, division, sector, and enterprise levels. For the past 16 years, Glass has actively supported emergency preparedness in her community as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and CPR instructor.
- Melanie J. Lucht, MBCP, MBCI, CIC, CCM, Associate Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, Enterprise Risk Management, Carnegie Mellon University
Melanie Lucht oversees the following organizations for Carnegie Mellon University: Environmental Health and Safety, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Emergency Preparedness, and Risk Operations. She oversees the development and deployment of risk management tools and practices across the university, and leads a cross-functional group to provide risk intelligence to university leadership and inform strategic decision making.
- Bryan S. Mitchell, MBCP, BS, MBA, CISSP, Director IT, Global Cybersecurity Command & Response (GCCR), Information Security, FedEx Services IT
- Bryan S. Mitchell is Director of IT over FedEx’s Global Cybersecurity Command & Response organization in Information Security. Bryan is responsible for leading InfoSec’s Global Cybersecurity Command Center operations and strategy; dedicated incident response, active threat hunting, and red team programs; cybersecurity intelligence analytics and security big-data initiative; security operations tooling and architecture team; and threat intelligence/ counterintelligence programs.
- Michele L. Turner, MBCP, CISA, CRISC, FBCI, GRCP, Head of Corporate Business Continuity, Amazon
Michele L. Turner has 25+ years’ experience in the areas of governance, risk, and compliance, with a Masters of Science degree in Business Continuity from Norwich University. As Head of Corporate Business Continuity for Amazon, she has developed and manages the global framework and methodology used to drive the BC and Risk program globally within the Amazon Corporate organization. Turner is also an Instructor with DRI International as well as a director on the DRI Foundation Board.